The Will Adams Centre is classified as a Pupil Referral Unit. We cater for students in KS4 that have been permanently excluded from one or more mainstream schools. We currently have 45 students on roll.Our students are well supported by qualified and experienced staff who have extensive experience of working with young people with behavioural difficulties.
- To emphasise the importance of learning for ALL students.
- To provide a learning environment where students develop confidence and are able to take up the opportunities offered.
- To teach students to accept differences in others and to develop personal, social and moral values.
- To provide an excellent quality of provision that is relevant and leads to nationally recognized qualifications. This will be regularly reviewed and developed in conjunction with other partners.
- To provide an environment that is safe, supportive and provides challenge for the students.
- To create a pattern of good health and positive wellbeing which will continue into adult life.