Aims of the School
- To emphasise the importance of learning for all students regardless of their ability, ethnicity, gender or social situation; to enable students to view themselves as learners.
- To promote a learning environment which fosters success enabling the students to develop confidence in their own abilities and encourage them to participate in a range of learning opportunities including activities relevant to the world of work
- To teach students to appreciate differences in others and develop personal, social and moral values.
- To continue to strive to provide quality of provision that is relevant and will lead to nationally recognised qualifications. This will be done by the implementation of a process of review and development and in conjunction with other partners.
- To provide an environment that is safe, supportive and provides challenge for the students when appropriate.
- To encourage the students to adopt a healthy lifestyle.
Dream Believe Achieve