This is a level 1 and 2 course, which is the equivalent to GCSE grades.
There are 12 units in total and no exam. You will do tasks for 7 of the 12 units, which will then be sent away to be assessed.
Students can choose from:
- Personal Action Planning
- Drugs Education
- Sex and Relationship Education
- Personal Finance
- Emotional Wellbeing
- Healthy Lifestyles
- Making Informed Career Choices
- Applying for Jobs and Courses
- Relationships, Behaviour and Practices in the Workplace
- Personal Safety
- Being A Critical Consumer
- Introduction to Diversity, Prejudice and Discrimination
The skills and knowledge acquired form this course will be relevant and transferable in both further education and career settings. These key life skills will enable development of personal and social skills. Awareness of key aspects of adult life will also be taught.