Latest Update for Families regarding Coronavirus
On 22nd September 2020, the Government updated its advice regarding the coronavirus outbreak. Full details of all updates can be found at:
Help to slow the spread of Coronavirus
General principles to prevent the spread of any respiratory virus
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds (sing the happy birthday song while you're washing so that you wash for long enough). If soap and water are not available use an alcohol based hand sanitiser.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are unwell.
- If you feel unwell, stay at home and don't attend work/ school.
- Cover your cough/ sneeze with a tissue and throw the tissue in the bin.
- Clean & disinfect frequently touched objects i.e. mobile phone and surfaces in the home.
Further information can be found at
by calling the Department for Education coronavirus helpline on 0800 046 8687 between 8am and 6pm Monday- Friday.
If you require medical assistance please follow government advice and call 111.