We are currently recruiting for the exciting new role of Deputy Headteacher.
The Will Adams Centre is looking for a transformational Deputy Headteacher who will play a vital part in our school’s senior leadership team and help us improve the lives of our young people. We require someone who will lead by example and challenge us to deliver the very best learning opportunities for our students, while supporting and nurturing them to become successful participants in modern society.
We are looking for a talented leader who has a track record of inspiring young people to overcome their particular challenges and engage with education in positive ways. The staff and management committee recognise that our ambitious agenda requires outstanding leadership to build on what has already been established. We are looking for a leader who is innovative and has the confidence and abilities to further develop and implement a long-term vision for the school.
You will be:
- An experienced senior leader with a proven track record;
- Experienced in systems, strategic planning and use of data;
- Able to inspire and enthuse students, staff and the community;
- A professional with drive, energy, determination and an aspiration to headship within three to five years;
- Be a transformational leader who can coach teachers - motivating our staff to develop dynamic and reflective practice.
We can offer:
- An opportunity to join the leadership team at a time of reshaping the future of this provision;
- A staff team committed to re-engaging often disaffected and challenging young people with their learning;
- A vibrant and diverse student community;
- Strong support from the Headteacher, and Management Committee;
- The opportunity to play a part in supporting our students in fulfilling their potential through identifying new and innovative ways to re-engage them with their learning.
Closing Date: 10th May 2021 at midday
Interview Dates: Week Commencing 17th May 2021
Start Date: September 2021
A detailed job description along with person specification can be found below. Please send completed applications to firstname.lastname@example.org.